McKenzie Chase Does All the Work and You Get All the Credits
McKenzie Chase Management (MCM) and the MCM Tax Credit Programs
McKenzie Chase Management’s history is rooted in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program, drawing on 40 years of experience. Additional employer tax credit programs are supported to help clients earn beneficial tax credits captured in the hiring process. The Employee Retention Credit, Empowerment Zone, Indian Employment Credit and State/Local tax credits are researched and supported for you as simplified programs that are easy to implement for every size business platform you might have in place. We focus on hiring incentive programs with systems that provide maximum flexibility, ease of implementation and maximum results.
Tiny Changes, Big Paycheck! Gain access to the same process that Fortune 500 companies use to save hundreds of thousands of dollars each year. Here’s what owners, accountants, and HR directors of client businesses have said:
- “Huge savings, huge savings. For every dollar that we save MCM only cost us pennies, so it’s a huge benefit for us… and to save thousands of dollars at the end of the year.” Investor, Casual Dining Establishment.
- “Thank you for your support for our WOTC program. Since establishing our MCM Program and through the collective efforts from our team with MCM we have generated nearly $1.4 Million in credits for our Company that have offset federal income taxes dollar for dollar!” Tax Manager, Food Processing Company
- “I think really it’s a situation where we have a shared goal. The tax credits benefit us, while they benefit McKenzie Chase as well. And obviously that’s an acceptable arrangement and one that benefits both companies. “ Owner, Marketing Research Firm.
- “I don’t think we would be able to get the tax credits they’re able to get for us in a timely manner, It’s saved us a lot of time and money.” Payroll Administrator, Agriculture Firm.
- “You know, owners want to see their hotels making money, and they want to see some growth on their end so if they can get money back without having to put in a ton of work it’s good all around.” HR Generalist, Hotel Management Firm.
- “I was really pleased with the effort that McKenzie Chase put in, in contacting all of our locations because we have multiple locations and we’re spread all over multiple states and they worked with us.” Controller and HR Manager, Security Services Company.
- “So the tax credits come rolling in- you see it, and you’re just excited- and you speak with the owners and they’re excited as well and it’s good on both ends.” HR Manager, Marketing Research, Call Center
- “With the payroll tax credits they did go the extra mile because that was a lot more paperwork for them to go through and like I said, any questions I ever have they had the answer right away” Office Manager, Food Processing Firm.
“I mean it’s easy – it’s easy admin work for me. Basically we hire – when we do hiring – we sign the back of a sheet, mail it in, … and look for the tax credits – I mean it’s very easy work for us here.” HR Manager, Answering Service.
“It’s just been wonderful. We don’t worry about anything, they’ve proven themselves to be very accurate, the information they provide back to us is detailed.” Payroll Administrator, Agricultural Firm.
“You know with Mike, with McKenzie Chase, I feel totally comfortable just giving Mike the reigns so I don’t have to deal with it, one less thing to work with our hotels is great, so yeah its been really nice.” HR Assistant, Hotel Management Firm.
“The thing I love about McKenzie Chase is I can pick up the phone and call Mike, and he says, ‘I got it, I’m emailing it over to you.’ And so response time. And having that personal relationship, and just knowing that I can call and I
can talk to the person already handling my company’s program.“ Regional Controller, Hotel Management Firm.
“I would say MCM is very responsive. You know most of the time he’s so proactive he didn’t have to respond to anything I’m asking because he’s already there, giving me what I needed.” Controller, Security Guard and Patrol Company.
“I don’t think it gets any simpler like that when you can outsource something that someone has a specialty in that that’s their primary focus and responsibility it makes it much easier as a management company to have one less thing on our plate.” Controller, Security Guard and Patrol Service.
“Well it’s seamless, there are so many things you just don’t have to bother yourself with because they handle the whole part of that as far as all the paperwork, all the guidelines.” Chief Financial Officer, Fruit Grower and Shipper.
“You can do a lot of little things in a mediocre way? Or you can concentrate on what you’re good at. And, I want to concentrate on what I’m good at and and together we make a good team.” Controller, Security Services Firm.
Total Service from MCM provides you everything you need to maximize your hiring incentives, and minimize your efforts. Before you even know what you need MCM has it for you at your fingertips.
Tax Credit Advisors at McKenzie Chase Management discover which tax credits would be most profitable for your organization to pursue; contact MCM today for your complimentary evaluation.
40 Years of Tax Credit Services
McKenzie Chase Management started in 1982 supporting the Targeted Job Tax Credit (TJTC) in Seattle and the Northwest. The Work Opportunity Tax Credit program (WOTC) was introduced on October 1, 1996, to provide tax incentives for employers who hire individuals from specific target groups. People from these target groups have been identified by the U.S. government as having historically high unemployment rates.
After introducing the WOTC program to our clients in 1996, McKenzie Chase Management went online, introducing Electronic Tax Credits in 2009 with a simple, fast, tax credit system that applicants could complete in less than 2 minutes, without the need for help pages or tutorials by anyone. Through WOTC, employers can earn a tax credit per qualified employee; these tax credits can be applied to employers’ income taxes, reducing the amount they owe the IRS. Including online screening for tax credits. Currently, McKenzie Chase Management offers the MCM Online System free to clients including a WOTC Hub for multi-location clients. In addition to the electronic online systems on-paper tax credit programs are supported with free pre-addressed envelopes, online secure server support, and monthly activity reports.
McKenzie Chase Management offers a suite of tax credit and employer incentive services designed to save your company money with little effort on your part. In many cases, you can enjoy savings without changing company business practices.
Additional employer tax credit programs are supported to help clients earn beneficial tax credits captured in the hiring process. The Employee Retention Credit, Empowerment Zone, Indian Employment Credit and State/Local tax credits are researched and supported for you as simplified programs that are easy to implement for every size business platform you might have in place. We focus on hiring incentive programs with systems that provide maximum flexibility, ease of implementation and maximum results.
MCM tax credit and employer incentive services are provided at no financial risk to clients since fees are contingency-based.
Click a photo to learn more about tax credits and services.