Principal: Mike Lancey
Michael Lancey, MBA, EA
Principal Tax Credit Advisor
- MBA, with honors, from Fordham Graduate School of Business with an emphasis in both Finance and Marketing
- EA, a federal tax expert, holding the IRS Enrolled Agent credential
- Outside business hours, Mike’s interests include family, volunteer work in his community, and boating in the Puget Sound
Currently the owner of McKenzie Chase Management, Mike Lancey assumed the role of Principal and Tax Credit Advisor in 2007, continuing the distinguished 35-year tradition of MCM tax credit services.
Government and Agency Relations: David Burgess
David Burgess, Ph.D. is McKenzie Chase Management’s Government Relations Manager.
- David joined MCM with more than 30 years of experience in government relations and industry
- For the last ten years, David has worked in business as a Quality Manager and Business Development Manager for a manufacturing company
- David has been married for 35 years to Julie, a school teacher, and has two grown children; in his leisure time, he enjoys golf and reading
Contact MCM today for your complimentary evaluation to discover which tax credits and services would be most profitable for your organization to pursue.